[Bf-committers] Blender 2.57a AHOY!

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 20:37:56 CEST 2011

I just downloaded and installed 2.57a and started it up. I was at first
confused because it looks just like 2.57 right down to the 2.57.0 number. I
had to come to this thread and see the revision number to be sure I had even
installed it correctly. I would suggest that we change that splash screen to
at least say that it is 2.57a or 2.57.5 or something like that. Revision
numbers don't mean much to most of us normal artist types. :-)
--
Douglas E Knapp

with open source software!

Massage in Gelsenkirchen-Buer: