[Bf-committers] Camera view navigation rant

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Tue Apr 26 03:07:33 CEST 2011

On Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 7:55 AM, Daniel Salazar - 3Developer.com
<zanqdo at gmail.com> wrote:

> Also a lock camera to view option would be great so we can just move
> the camera like we move any other viewport

This is really all that's needed imo. Funky fly modes and game
controls may seem cool at first, but they're red herrings - not nearly
as useful as just being able to rotate the view consistently as you
would normally. I use it all the time in Houdini.