[Bf-committers] Camera view navigation rant

Damir Prebeg blend.factory at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 09:22:01 CEST 2011

I'm talking about this for long time now but I always get this
beautiful answer: We don't need that because we have fly mode. And if
we really want to align camera to view, we have Ctrl+0. If you really
need that (although we don't know why would you need such a thing),
Blender is opensource so make a patch by your self. Buzz off.

Thumbs up Daniel!