[Bf-committers] ffmpeg library update

Sergey I. Sharybin g.ulairi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 08:49:16 CEST 2011

  Also, forgot to mention.

Pre-rc1 binaries were 52mb. Not sure why with the same configuration Ken
had got such bigger binary -- maybe it's because of collada (not sure
i've used exactly the same configuration for it).

Really strange thing that even with binary 10mb bigger tham mine Ken's
archive was 2-3mb smaller. Matbe it's bytes sequence issue.

So, maybe enabling all that codecs aren't so big issue from binary side
point of view?

--
With best regards, Sergey I. Sharybin