[Bf-committers] Camera view navigation rant

Sean Olson seanolson at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 00:24:25 CEST 2011

I would also really enjoy a 'first person mode' that works like every fps
game on the market.   (It does not need to be bound to ground either, a
noclip <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noclip_mode> fly mode without inertia
is what I am thinking of).   Navigating is quick, precise and easy with
controls like this.  I have become accustomed to the current flight mode to
reorient the camera, but it is way to sensitive and I do find myself ctrl-z
ing about 3 times every time I use it to get my orientation just right.   I
really feel like a FPS shooter navigation mode would stop lots of headaches.

-Sean