[Bf-committers] Blender IRC meeting, sunday 24 april 2011

Lukas Tönne lukas.toenne at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 24 17:10:20 CEST 2011

Just want to point out that i only want to merge the parts of the
branch that improve the core node system. The new node tree types i
made for modifiers and particles will be stripped for this purpose,
they are not really usable yet. The remaining changes are mostly
related to code maintainability (and they're quite a lot!). This will
come in handy for all the different new node-based projects (opencl
compositor, 'cycles' shader system). I will make a blog post or wiki
page before handing this over to review.

Cheers,
Lukas