[Bf-committers] ask for beginner suggestion

Jianming jianming.tom at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 13:43:07 CEST 2011

Thank you Sergey,

I am really happy to see these suggestions,

 still reading blender.org content and wiki, doing a report of
studying blender project now, and I noticed much contents are waiting
for people to fill there.

Base on your reply I found lots of useful resource,

http://www.box.net/shared/14lz63p53b
A good doc teaching how to use scm. From Demohero

http://projects.blender.org/scm/viewvc.php/?root=bf-blender
blender scm link (I don't know it exactly, it's like a gui version of svn ?)

http://ocw.mit.edu/courses/electrical-engineering-and-computer-science/6-00-introduction-to-computer-science-and-programming-fall-2008/
don't need to say, mit's open course

http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?193908-Code-snippets.-Introduction-to-Python-scripting-in-Blender-2.5x
thank you thank you, for python scripting. Thomas Larsson's great
contribution, finished Apr 14th.

http://retro.openstudy.com/channels/Blender%20Noob%20Coders
blender study group

Amazing,
Now I believe my teacher's saying, FOSS is better than commercial
cause it's developed faster, and has greater community.

Thanks,
Jianming (Tom)