[Bf-committers] Vector Separate/Combine

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 11:39:44 CEST 2011

Daniel,
you can already separate and combine vectors in the composite.
Use Convertor->Separate RGB and Convertor->Combine RGB

If we go for a change we could do the other way around. Instead of
having separate/combine RGB to have sep./comb. Vector, and use it for
colors or regular vectors. This is pretty much how GLSL syntax works
(rgb can even be interchangeable by xyz in a shader). But this may be
more confusing for the user.

In the end they are all floats, and I don't think there is any
clamping going on there.

Cheers,
Dalai
--