[Bf-committers] Windows Debug Build (possible with free tools?)

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 23:38:09 CEST 2011

Campbell,

if instead of installing the whole MSVC you install the Microsoft
Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x86) [1] would that work too?

As far as magic goes my blind guess is that by installing the MSVC you
ended up adding their redistributable pack. (not sure if this apply
for python though, too much for a blind guess)

[1] http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=9b2da534-3e03-4391-8a4d-074b9f2bc1bf&displaylang=en

--
Dalai