[Bf-committers] Mouse events in Python scripts for Blender

Yuniel Castro González ycastrog at estudiantes.uci.cu
Tue Apr 19 00:09:26 CEST 2011

I am programming a script for blender 2.5 and I need to know as capturing the events of the mouse, that is to say, I need that when giving click and to move the mouse for the scene it can capture the coordinates of the trajectory to go creating objects (cubes for example) for the whole traced curve.
If they could send me a small example it would be grateful.
Meanwhile hoping to overcome me am here, thank you ahead of time.

--

Yuniel