[Bf-committers] Why has "CTRL y" been removed from blender ?

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun Apr 17 18:38:16 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I'm probably violating any marketing convention now. Nothing to hide
really! :)

Google analytics stats for past year:
http://www.blender.org/bf/stats/www.blender.org-countries.pdf
http://www.blender.org/bf/stats/www.blender.org-lang.pdf
http://www.blender.org/bf/stats/www.blender.org-OS.pdf
http://www.blender.org/bf/stats/www.blender.org-browsers.pdf
http://www.blender.org/bf/stats/www.blender.org-screen.pdf

This is only for the www.blender.org typo3 cms, not all the other
b.org sites.

BTW: The screen resolutions are horrible! Get bigger ones!

-Ton-