[Bf-committers] Why has "CTRL y" been removed from blender ?

Martin Poirier theeth at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 17 17:18:54 CEST 2011

To put things in perspective, I've asked Ton on IRC.

The last official numbers for downloads on blender.org are from 2008-2009, so it should have gone significantly up by now.

It was 3.4M downloads over 12 months.

Recently, we typically get a quarter of a million in the week of a release.

And that's for the main mirror only.

Martin