[Bf-committers] Why has "CTRL y" been removed from blender ?

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Sun Apr 17 11:23:03 CEST 2011

I didn't say exclusively, I said as a lowest common denominator.

Like I said, no shortcut setup will work on every keyboard layout, so
you have to pick *something* to optimise for. A US keyboard is
probably most common so that's what it is. Of course there are now
customisable shortcuts so you can make whatever presets you like for
whatever keyboard layout you have.

Matt