[Bf-committers] Why has "CTRL y" been removed from blender ?

Damir Prebeg blend.factory at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 09:37:50 CEST 2011

Again, as I've said, CTRL+SHIFT+Z is perfect for standard US keyboard
users. For the rest of us (or at least users of QWERTZ) it's not. But
according your responses I see that we'll have to change that
individually.

P.S.

I don't think that Adobe is an example of standardisation. Although it
uses both shortcuts in some apps, in Dreamweaver (at least in CS3) it
uses CTRL+Y, not CTRL+SHIFT+Y. Fireworks uses both shortcuts, but in
Photoshop uses CTRL+Z for one undo redo. It has ALT+CTL+Z for Step
Backwards.