[Bf-committers] Numeric fields should accept coma and convert it todot

Remo Pini remo.pini at avexys.com
Sat Apr 16 09:54:55 CEST 2011

I actually think that Blender should try to adhere to whatever locale
settings the user has chosen if at all possible. This goes for date,
time and number formats.

I've seen numbers setup like 1000.00 / 1'000.00 / 1,000.00 / 1'000,00 ->
simply accepting "." and "," will not solve this issues, the "parser"
needs to be locale aware instead of just replacing things...

Cheers

Remo