[Bf-committers] Geometry in Compositor or Quadrangulation???

Daniel Salazar - 3Developer.com zanqdo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 07:35:37 CEST 2011

Indeed! :) *but!* there are other uses for having a geometry node in
the compositor like bringing geometry normals, vectors, alphas and
what not and all interactive (no need for regular render). It's what
other compositors do to integrate the 3D view with the compositor. We
can see this as a step of integration. What do you think Matt?

cheers

Daniel Salazar
3Developer.com