[Bf-committers] Geometry in Compositor or Quadrangulation???

pete larabell xgl.asyliax at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 17:28:47 CEST 2011

Hello,

Can someone tell me where to find the rules for what can and cant be
posted on blenderartists?

I'm trying to post an explanation of my decision in the forum but my
post keeps getting denied saying it either contains URLs (which it
doesn't) or contains forbidden words (which would confuse me as I
didn't use anything *bad* lol)

Is mentioning the word NaN fobidden?? :)