[Bf-committers] Blender developer IRC meeting minutes, April 10 2011

Gustav Göransson gustav.goransson at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 15:45:57 CEST 2011

Hi

I did some more testing with various official builds. There was no problems
opening 2 new windows with the older build. However I did get a crash when
switching from triple buffer to any other drawing mode with the 64-bit
builds, but that might be a separate issue?...

2.56a 32-bit: OK
2.56a 64-bit: OK (however crashes when switching form tripple buffer to any
other mode)
2.57 RC2 32-bit: OK
2.57 RC2 64-bit: OK (however crashes when switching form tripple buffer to
any other mode)
Blender 32-bit r36097 from buildbot: Crash
Debug 32-bit: Crash
Debug 64-bit: Crash

Is the debug log stored anywhere, cause I didn't manage to find it? However
here's some print screens of the frozen console windows:
http://gustavgoransson.com/temp/32.png
http://gustavgoransson.com/temp/64.png

I also answered in the thread at BA.org
http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?214584