[Bf-committers] Blender developer IRC meeting minutes, April 10 2011

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon Apr 11 13:43:36 CEST 2011

Hi Gustav,

Please test this carefully with someone elses build too, like from
builder.blender.org
The only thing we changed was using shared ogl context, which should
officially work fine for as long you don't use 2 gfx cards on 2
screens...

Also test opening 2 windows - for example by setting render output to
2nd window.

You should also verify the original test with our official 2.56a
binary on blender.org. We can never get enough info, keep testing! :)

-Ton-