[Bf-committers] Geometry in Compositor or Quadrangulation???

Daniel Salazar - 3Developer.com zanqdo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 01:30:58 CEST 2011

Pete I tough you where already working on the geometry node? What happened?

This is a disappointing way of measuring the development priorities.
Why not asking in a BlenderArtists poll if they prefer an "improved
DAG" or if they rather prefer a "Realistic Spit Simulator!" (insert
awesome promotional videos from other software packages). If this was
the way we steer development I'd just loose all hope in improving
workflows and tools for specialized communities like the growing VFX
community in Blender. Do a google search for "blender rotobezier" to
see how much real interest from VFX artists is there.

cheers

Daniel Salazar
3Developer.com