[Bf-committers] sphinx docs generation

mindrones mindrones at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 15:15:22 CEST 2011

Hi!

Indeed I have not compiled the api docs in a while now, so it might well
be that it's outdated.

I'll check later and if you haven't found a solution yet I'll report
back, here or in #blendercoders. Probably it is caused by some API
changes, so best asking Campbell first.

Can you paste the error on pasteall.org?

Regards,
Luca