[Bf-committers] test suite for image import/export

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 02:20:18 CEST 2011

This can work but IMHO its only worth doing if someone is going to
setup an automated test (I'm running ctest weekly now).

Our image code is it stays mostly untouched so unless some refactor is
planned I don't think this gives us much of an advantage.

My main motivation for setting up tests is for areas that change more
frequently and problems may be hard to detect, eg: rendering,
modifiers, constraints, dupli's & import/export.

If someone else wants to do the data entry I can  setup a single image

On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 8:26 PM, Tom M <letterrip at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> imagemagik has a test suite for image format import/export
>
> ftp://ftp.simplesystems.org/pub/
>
> might be good to add it to our testing folder
>
> LetterRip

- Campbell