[Bf-committers] RC2 builds please!

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon Apr 4 19:02:53 CEST 2011

Hi all,

Let's do the last official test build! It has looptools.py in the
addons, but not on as default now.

- Try to stick to r36004
- Put in the regular locations, I'll find/copy them and can align
names too.
- Names used will be like blender-2.57-RC1-r36004-platform.etc

Platform builders:

- Sergey Sharybin offered to do Linux builds
- Jens Verwiebe will do OSX again. He can only do 10.5/10.6, we could
use someone do 10.4
- Nathan Letwory: makes Windows zip and exe
- Pete Larabell: got a FreeBSD test for us too?

Thanks,

-Ton-