[Bf-committers] Blender IRC meeting

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon Apr 4 14:13:01 CEST 2011

Hi Cam,

Good suggestion; there's actually two features in 'cont grab' combined
that could be separated;

- Hiding the mouse, and apply mouse deltas back on mouse pointer
location, so you can move button values indefinitely
- Wrapping the mouse in editor-boundaries around

The first option should preferably only be active for buttons with
flexible ranges, that demand dragging mouse outside of button
boundaries.

-Ton-