[Bf-committers] builder.blender.org status update

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Fri Apr 1 22:01:33 CEST 2011

Hi all,

Here's a quick status update on automated builds. As you may have
noticed, we now have Buildbot running at http://builder.blender.org.
As you can see we now have windows, linux and mac builds on there. We
want to get these builds identical to official releases, so we have a
good reference for testing, and make regular releases easier, but
we're not there yet.

Nathan has setup the windows 32bit build, a 64 bit version will follow
later. Sergey has set things up for Linux, getting all the libraries
and compile flags figured out. For FreeBSD, Peter will set things up
later once we have virtual box running on a server. I've got it
running for Mac, but still didn't get it configured to be identical to
releases.

All of these are now running on personal computers, we'll get some of
them running in virtualbox on a server.

Brecht.