[Bf-committers] State Blender 2.5 documentation wiki

Torsten Rupp torsten.rupp at gmx.net
Tue Sep 28 12:31:40 CEST 2010

Dear Luca,

> > can someone give me a note how is the state of the 2.5
> > documentation wiki
> > (http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:Manual)?
>
> That's not the right location.
> 2.4 : http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:Manual
> 2.5 : http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:2.5/Manual

Thank for clarification.

> Later on we'll move 2.4 manual in
> http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:2.4/Manual
> but for now, at least until 2.5 is in beta, we'll still use 2.4 as
> main documentation.

The problem I all the time have when using Blender 2.5 is that the
documentation does not fit very well to the implementation.
Especially new and completely changed features are difficult to use
in the right way (I fighted already with particles/hair, animation,
lights and many other things). Thus I looked for some documentation
which fit to 2.5.

Torsten