[Bf-committers] OpenGL Profiles Project?

Michael Matthews erobererunc at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 04:00:32 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I am looking for some help on one of the projects that is mentioned on the
open projects page.  Is anyone willing to give any details on the OpenGL
profiles project?  This is the description that is given on the projects
page:

http://www.blender.org/development/current-projects/project-openings/
*develop an abstraction layer for "OpenGL Profiles", to wrap specific calls
needing exceptions for specific platforms *

Is this project still available?  Does anybody already have an idea of how
to complete that task, and would like to share that knowledge?

As for me, I am looking to fulfill a college Masters course open source
project requirement, and I would love to do something with Blender.  I
discussed options on the IRC channel and this project seemed like the best
option, but I'm open to other suggestions.  Thank you for any help that is
available.

Cheers,
~MM