[Bf-committers] Introduction and Request

Juan Linietsky reduzio at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 20:20:14 CEST 2010

  Yeah, one possibility is to use Blender FBX export and re-export models
and animations in Maya and Max, although it would be desirable to not depend
on that software. Actually, the company i'm working with did this for past
projects, but it would be desirable to not depend on that software, and
being that Collada export is so close to completion, the idea is providing
testing and feedback for it..

cheers