[Bf-committers] Proposal for a new BGE Animation interface

Roger Wickes rogerwickes at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 18 16:20:10 CEST 2010

ping pong an action is helpful, or just allow end to be < start and it plays
backwards,

then you can just have two actions (forward, recess).

 --Roger

Check out my website at www.rogerwickes.com for a good deal on my book and
training course, as well as information about my latest activities. Use coupon
Papasmurf for $15 off!