[Bf-committers] UI idea: do operation delete and toggle visibility/select/render on object including all child-objects

Michelangelo Manrique michelangelomanrique at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 18 09:41:16 CEST 2010

for rendering it could be interesting a SuperbRender icon in the
outliner. If you have say twenty objects with different shading and
textures (talking about heavy ones) and you need to test just a single
one with final compositing and lighting, it is tedious deselecting the
render icon close to all the other nineteen objects. Having an option to
just select the object you desire to test render could be interesting...
even the others objects have the render icon enabled it should work IF
SuperbRender IS enabled just render it ELSE render all the others also
(talking very much in php style sorry :P)

Well just another idea

Mich