[Bf-committers] Blender 2.54 FreeBSD :) :) :)

Jaevixa McNomera jjv.mnr at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 20:05:03 CEST 2010

I've recently been allowed to switch over to FreeBSD at work, and that is
what I run at home, so I have lots of access to it :) I'd be more than happy
to be the BSD-Blender-Build-Girl :)

:)

It'd make my day!

My foster brother is also a FreeBSD guy and long time blender user, and he's
also willing to help blender stay alive on FreeBSD.

I spoke with ZanQdo already about BSD being a choice on graphicall.org, and
it's going to be an OS choice for uploads in the next upgrade of the site.

Thanks for getting back to me Campbell! :) Nice hearing from you again!

Jae