[Bf-committers] Blender 2.54 FreeBSD :) :) :)

Jaevixa McNomera jjv.mnr at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 18:20:06 CEST 2010

Hi Everyone! :)

Sorry to bother you with this, but I'm really just looking for WHO I SHOULD
be bothering with this...

I noticed that FreeBSD wasn't in the OS choices for blender 2.54 beta...

I also notice that FreeBSD is not an upload option on graphicall.org

Today I successfully compiled and ran bender 2.54 r31964 on FreeBSD 8.1
32bit. I can also build the 64 bit once I get home to a 64bit pc.

Was it decided to not "support" FreeBSD as an official OS anymore, or just
that nobody was building it??? I use FreeBSD and I obviously I use blender,
so I'd be happy to submit builds whenever I can...

FYI, IRC is blocked here at work, so I couldn't just go on blendercoders and
ask this question... :(

Who should I talk to about getting these builds avail. to people?

Thanks!
Jae