[Bf-committers] registering 'dynamically generated' ops?

Martin Poirier theeth at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 13 18:26:35 CEST 2010

Hi,

I talked with Campbell about that problem yesterday, actually.

I think the issue is that you're bypassing the metaclass by constructing the class through a call to type().

We couldn't see any reason why you couldn't use the normal class syntax instead. The name of the class doesn't matter when registering, so you can just do something like this:

for ...:
    class MyOperator(bpy....):
        poll = PollClassMethod

I can check that this week if there are still issues.

Martin