[Bf-committers] 2.54 beta AHOY!

Nathan Letwory nathan at letworyinteractive.com
Fri Sep 10 23:02:39 CEST 2010

On 10.9.2010 20:01, Martin Poirier wrote:
> If anyone is interested, the scripts I use for tagging and branching are available there:
>
> http://blenderartists.org/~theeth/scripts/
>
> They do some error checking in case of duplicated tags/branches and are quite easy to use.

I have now also committed the svn:externals change for tags/2_54_release
from bf-extensions. This is now in bf-blender/tags/blender-2.54-release
committed at r31865. Builders please make sure this is what you get when
building. (r1006 or r1007 right before the tag was made in bf-extensions).

/Nathan

> Martin

- --
Nathan Letwory