[Bf-committers] Blender IRC meeting minutes, sept 5 2010

Damien Plisson damien.plisson at yahoo.fr
Mon Sep 6 19:52:13 CEST 2010

I definitely agree for the bad bug, and place a call for GL coders with OSX ATI system, as ATI drivers on OSX have real issues the nVidia ones don't have.

It is the latest update of the ATI drivers (the one Apple is supposed to have made following Valve requests to reach decent GL perfs) that revealed this incompatibility. That is previous releases were not having this crash at the time they were released.

But the GL call causing the crash may have been introduced anytime during 2.5 dev.

Cheers,
Damien