[Bf-committers] Blender Foundation Development team - report 35

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 23:51:17 CEST 2010

Hi Nathan,
could you (or someone) refresh my mind on what the bug Resolution stand for?
Specifically when to use: New, Investigate, Ready, Approved and Fixed.

Also one remind. It's always nice for people to test the problem in
Blender 2.49. Maybe that could even be part of the bug report
guidelines.

Thanks,
Dalai