[Bf-committers] Blender IRC meeting minutes, sept 5 2010

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 23:45:41 CEST 2010

I'm not sure what is considered a showstopper for a beta, but this is
a really bad bug:
Blender 2.5 Crashes on Window Resize on OSX:
http://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=23561&group_id=9&atid=498

Current status:
Damien needs a "GL guru who has access to a Mac running 10.6.4 with ATI".

It happens with Alpha and Beta2,3 so may not be qualify as a showstoper.

> "release blenderplayer"
 +1, but then it's important to move the addon to export as
blenderplayer into the "built-in" addons (instead of contribs).

Cheers,
Dalai