[Bf-committers] patch 23674 for bug 23337, blender 2.53

Mathew Burrack mburrack at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 4 08:38:54 CEST 2010

Hi all! So I've done some investigation on bug 23337 (texture image and other paths becoming corrupted over time), and I've put quite a lot of background about the bug into the description. I've also come up with a tentative fix and submitted it to the patch tracker, patch 23647.

It's a simple fix, but if anybody objects or has a better suggestion for a fix, I have no problem modifying my fix, testing and resubmitting.

Thanks!
Mathew