[Bf-committers] Is HuffYUV being dropping?

James Ruan ruanbeihong at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 05:25:50 CEST 2010

Hi guys,
I find that the huffyuv codec is the best choice for the output of video
clips.
Very fast encoding and decoding, lossless and quite good compression.
I'm personally need it, but I can't find an easy access to encoding in it.
And after a search of usage of usage of ffvhuff implement, I find that
there's
an option to make the output file even smaller while now in blender, there
is
neither an easy way to get access to it nor any way to turn the option on.

So, if HuffYUV is not being dropping, I'd like to make it as a PRESET, and
turn
 on the Adaptive Huffman Table option by default. Looking forward to your
reply.
Regards
--
James Ruan