[Bf-committers] Blender Proceedings, proposal

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 22:11:32 CET 2010

On Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 11:16 AM,  <corsairr at free.fr> wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> Maybe a series of article about how to get hands dirty with blender code would be very useful.
> No need of pages and pages of codes but for example, take a small goal and show people how to implement it. I am sure people would try and Blender dev community would benefit from such articles.
>
> Corsairr

One possible project.

I would love to see a setting added to the background images that
would allow them to be on top of the model and not under it. There are
many times when this would be useful in my experience. I would bet,
but don't know, that it would be easy to do. Other ad-ons would be to
be able to flip, rotate and mirror image the background image. All
should be very easy to do unless there are things about Blender that I
just don't know.

--
Douglas E Knapp

with open source software!