[Bf-committers] 2.55 beta AHOY!

pete larabell xgl.asyliax at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 21:50:52 CEST 2010

Hi Damien,

I've built the FreeBSD build on behalf of Miss Jaevixa McNomera while she's
incapacitated, but as this is my first time building an official build, I'm
not sure what to DO with the build after I built it...

I've uploaded the debug + release both to graphicall.org as I've posted
earlier in the email. Is that all I have to do, or was I supposed to upload
to a specific location????

Thanks!
Peter