[Bf-committers] 2.55 beta AHOY!

pete larabell xgl.asyliax at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 15:51:29 CEST 2010

Nathan, whoever knows the answer:

Build blender 2.55 at r32738 for FreeBSD w/blenderplayer.

I've uploaded my build to graphicall.org.

You can find it at
http://graphicall.org/builds/showbuild.php?action=show&id=1605

FYI: this is only the 32bit build. I'm not at my 64bit machine until later
on tonight (it's early morning here :)  ).

What am I supposed to do now???

Thanks,
Peter