[Bf-committers] Does blender svn cmake build with openCOLLADA

Dave Plater dplater at webafrica.org.za
Mon Oct 25 22:35:14 CEST 2010

On 10/25/2010 08:00 PM, Reuben Martin wrote:
> Not sure an about player, but I've been building with collada and cmake for
> several months.

Thanks I didn't want to get into a situation where, after searching for
possible problems in the source and collada shared libraries, I find
that blender doesn't build with cmake with collada. A linux cmake svn
build with player has been possible for a few svn revisions now. I've
also changed the spec file from scons to cmake and the build failure is
on first attempt to build the package and collada related which adds a
further possible reason for failure.
Thanks
Dave P