[Bf-committers] some Sequencer questions

Bassam Kurdali bkurdali at freefactory.org
Sun Oct 24 02:36:29 CEST 2010

select all and e key kinda does what you want with few steps.. or you
could select the right triangle and everything after and grab g key
(more steps)
I agree the sequencer could get a few more tools to make faster work- I
don't think I like the idea of making them 'modes',but I'm open to
argument. I'm also fairly certain they can be implemented or at leas
prototyped in python - after all, we're just talking about moving strips
and edits around, and I might be interested in doing some of the work if
someone can right a nice spec / description with argumentation of 'why
this is fast'. Preferably someone with both blender sequence editor and
'other' video editor experience.
I make no promise about 'when' I would finish of course ;)
ps when I said 'kinda' it might be exactly what you want, I'm just not
sure.

PGP public key http://freefac.org/misc/public.key