[Bf-committers] Mingw/Quicktime building

Steve Obbayi steve at sobbayi.com
Sat Oct 23 11:37:49 CEST 2010

Hi all,
Is it just me who is is unable to build blender r32662?
Using Mingw with scons and getting an error on:

In file included from source\blender\imbuf\intern\anim_movie.c:76:0:
source\blender\quicktime/quicktime_import.h:44:20: fatal error: Movies.h:
No suc
h file or directory
compilation terminated.
scons: ***
[E:\BlenderSVN\build\win32-mingw\source\blender\imbuf\intern\anim_mov
ie.o] Error 1

I have Quicktime installed in the correct path. it used to build under
VS2008.

Steve Obbayi
Software Developer