[Bf-committers] compositor defocus node

Jeroen Bakker j.bakker at atmind.nl
Sat Oct 23 11:10:47 CEST 2010

Hi Lars,

I have read the document, but it is really into using defocus in games.
Perhaps a feature request for BGE  :).  They do some tricks that will
become visible when using this during compositing. Some parts I have
already thought about (like slicing) but I don't think we can implement
a speedy single node whit good quality that will be capable of handling
all types of usages.

Jeroen.