[Bf-committers] OpenCollada & SVN

Damien Plisson damien.plisson at yahoo.fr
Sat Oct 23 10:19:44 CEST 2010

I'll have my MBP run this night on the so long Collada build. But this 6-10 hours build time is the main reason I'm not updating it for each release...

For OSX build, you normally don't have to build any external lib by yourself.
You just need to checkout the lib folder corresponding to your architecture (e.g. darwin-9.x-universal) for 10.5+ builds. And it contains all the needed external libs.

Cheers,
Damien