[Bf-committers] Unlimited Clay report and question

raulf at info.upr.edu.cu raulf at info.upr.edu.cu
Fri Oct 22 22:13:43 CEST 2010

Hi Sergey :)

> Hi Farsthary,
>
> I put latest code from his branch at my site
>
> http://www.sim-ai.org/ptex_nicholas.7z ( it is compressed with free 7z )
>
> in case of problems, I think, it is possible to mail things to you by
> parts.

 Thanks! my download speed with flashget is at 0.44 K/s and down every few
minutes so it would take some time to download, by mail I think is very
difficult because my regular email only holds 700kb of attachments so
splitting it would take lot of parts ... I don't want to cause you
troubles.

 perhaps you could send me only the BLI_pbvh.h and pbvh.c and the sculpt.c
 files?  that way i could check them this weekend.

> btw do you use Vidalia https://www.torproject.org/projects/vidalia ( for
> windows installer is
> https://www.torproject.org/dist/vidalia/vidalia-0.2.10.msi )?

 I have used that once in a while but is pointless because it makes my
already slow connection slower... I guess is something I have to live
with :(

        Thanks for your time

                                                    Farsthary