[Bf-committers] some Sequencer questions

Thomas thomas at heulfritze.de
Fri Oct 22 12:24:36 CEST 2010

  Hi Roger,

i know about that one ;) ...the problem is not learning the editor, but
a preview window where i can define ranges and insert them between two
other strips. I'll go for kdenlive i guess, as openshot is too basic.

thx,
Thomas

On 10/22/2010 12:01 AM, Roger Wickes wrote:
> This book I wrote (
> http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/1430219769/ref=dp_image_z_0?ie=UTF8&n=283155&s=books
>   )
>
> should help you learn the VSE. I don't think there's an equivalent one for
> Kdenlive or openshot :)
>
>   --Roger
>

> Check out my website at www.rogerwickes.com for a good deal on my book and
> training course, as well as information about my latest activities. Use coupon
> Papasmurf for $15 off!

>>> 2 = Yes
>>> 3 = Yes Audio buttons (Next to Scene/Render buttons, don't remember the
>>> details)
>>> 4 = Preferences, Show FPS