[Bf-committers] Unlimited Clay report and question

Sergey Kurdakov sergey.forum at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 00:08:33 CEST 2010

Hi Farsthary,

nice to hear on progress,

as for
> Number 2 is currently the showstopper, I will really need the help of the
designers of the PBVH data structure .... any advice/help?

not being developer of blender code, I could notice that
pbvh_update() was most frequently touched by Nicolas Bishop in his code (
and he was recently active in his soc truck tree ).

also http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:2.5/Source/Modeling/PBVH here he
mentions himself the one, whom to adress to in case of
questions nicholasbishop(AT)gmail.com

so looks like he is right person to ask questions.

Regards
Sergey